Monday 23 September 2013

Poetry Post; Diversity

Hey everyone! I haven't been active in my blogging for quite some time, so i'm only going to use this now to express myself through writing and just sharing some posts with any passers by! Recently I have been getting into a bit of (what you could call) poetry writing. I don't really consider it poetry, just me rambling my thoughts into a little brainstorm I guess. Anyway, I'll be posting a few of these occasionally so do enjoy!

Diversity:
I have 8 fingers (2 thumbs),
10 toes,
And even a pair of eyes (even though one is slightly bigger than the other).
You also have 8 fingers (2 thumbs),
10 toes,
And even a pair of eyes (I’ve always liked yours better).
We always compare,
Why is that?
Forget what is common,
We destroy that completely.
Until all that is left,
Is the naked difference.
Waiting to be unstitched,
Dissected,
And left to bleed.
Why are people more content,
Damaging,

Rather than preserving?

No comments:

Post a Comment